Monday, June 6, 2011

Waiting for...

Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries

Season 4 of True Blood

The last episode of Doctor Who before the series takes a 2-month hiatus

Book 4 of The Parasol Protectorate, Heartless, by Gail Carriger

HARRY POTTER 7 PART TWO

Jane Eyre



Even though the above point to a preference for vampire stories, under no circumstances will I be watching Breaking Dawn. Nope, not gonna happen. Also, I saw a trailer today on Youtube for a Rachel McAdams flick that comes out in February of 2012. What's up with that? Why make us wait so long?

I don't watch much TV because I can't stand all the ad breaks, but lately I have been enjoying Sunday nights - Downton Abbey at 8:30, followed directly by Castle. Maggie Smith is fantastic as Lady Grantham, and although the show has haters who say it's boring, I say they just don't appreciate period drama. I quite enjoyed the first two episodes - they're like a comedy of manners, but with blackmail.

With final assignments due over the course of the coming week, today you get a relatively mindless post from me - I thought Mindless Monday sounded like a perfect tag. Bonus post, though, if you're intrigued by the sound of the Parasol Protectorate - it's a clever and fun steampunk+supernatural series, and you can check out my (mostly spoiler-free) review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment