Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Blurb and a Beat

Not much from me tonight, just a blurb. Today I've been busy "assignmenting," to borrow a friend's term for paper-writing. I hope I'm as on track as I think I am because it's due at 5pm tomorrow!

I gave my mind and my muscles a stretch tonight by going to a swing dance class. It's been ages since I've taken a class, or danced with anyone other than Jody - and that's mainly been in our living room when the mood strikes. (He and I met at a dance class.) So! My little feet were triple-stepping and my ears were treated to some swing as I did some gentle, slow-paced lindy hop.

2 comments:

  1. where did you end up going? sounds like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere local - pretty basic but it had wood floors and a small group of friendly people!

    ReplyDelete