There were so many good reads in 2010, I had to cheat and include an entire series as one entry in my Top 5 list. This list is not based on bookstore bestsellers or new releases, but what I read and enjoyed most last year. Have you read any of these? What did you think?
1. Soulless; Changeless; Blameless; Gail Carriger (Orbit/Hachette, 2009-2010)
2. The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Penguin, 2005, translated from Spanish)
3. The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbary (Gallic Books, 2008, translated from French)
4. Sarah's Key, Tatiana de Rosnay (John Murray, 2008)
5. The Heir, Grace Burrowes (Amazon Kindle, 2010)
Reviews coming later...